There are many ways you can get involved with the Alliance. Check the list below to see how you might help. Also, use the links on this page to become a volunteer or partner with us.
You can also send us your email address so we can add you to our mailing list to keep you posted on the latest happenings with the Alliance. Simply fill out the form below and click on submit.
- Help at a Canned Food Drive
- Stock Shelves at the pantry
- Separate items from cases / bulk quantities at the pantry
- Help clients select food items during pantry operations
- Coordinate pantry food donations from member churches
- Assist with pantry organization and operations
- Pick up food from stores or the Freestore Foodbank
- Help with Recordkeeping
- Help cook, serve, or clean up at one of the neighborhood meals at St. Paul or Trinity
- Help with filling out tax forms at the Ohio Benefit Bank
- Tutor or mentor at local schools
- Eat at the Bob Evans on Colerain Ave. on one of our fundraiser days to generate funds (we average from $300 to $400 per event). Click here for more on the latest fundraiser.
- Help with new After School program (click here for more info)